Through living history performances, live demonstrations and hands-on activities, you can experience what life was like during Arkansas’s Territorial era. This year, we will celebrate nature and all things May Flowers. Make a flower themed craft to take home with you and learn about the importance of bees and other pollinators.
There’s lots for everyone to enjoy:
• Blacksmithing and Pioneer Cooking Demos
• Spinning, Weaving and Natural Dyeing
• Living History and Hands-on Crafts
• Printing in the Print Shop
• Photos at the Pleasure Wagon
• Pioneer Toys and Parlor Games
• Honey Bee Activities with Calm + Confidence
• Pollinator Program with Game and Fish Commission
Stop by any time for FREE fun Saturday, May 21 between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.