The Arkansas Arts Council will host a free webinar, “How to Create a Fundraising Plan that Works!,” from 10 a.m. to noon May 19. The webinar lays out the primary components of a fundraising plan to help determine the best strategies to raise funds for nonprofit organizations.
Join Brenda Mauldin, owner of Brenda Long Mauldin Grant Writing & Development Consulting, to learn tips and strategies for successful fundraising. Evaluate strengths and weaknesses in fundraising efforts, discuss most appropriate fundraising activities for different organizations, develop a guide that incorporates methods designed to meet specific fundraising goals for budgets.
The webinar will address:
- How to analyze fundraising activities
- How to determine fundraising goals
- How to develop fundraising strategies that work
- How to create a fundraising plan and calendar
- How to create a fundraising budget
Register at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/how-to-create-a-fundraising-plan-that-works-tickets-151560251793