Search and apply for current DAH job opportunities at arstatejobs.com
DAH’s internship program provides college students the opportunity to gain practical, real-world experience and valuable skills in the history, museum, arts, preservation and conservation fields. Students interested in participating in one of DAH’s unpaid internships should:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Be an Arkansas resident enrolled in any college or university
- Be a resident foreign exchange student enrolled in any college or university
- Please select the agency you are interested in to view detailed descriptions of each internship opportunity.
AHPP Community Outreach Internship (239 KB)
ANHC Botany/Ecology Internship (1246 KB)
Old State House Education Internship (126 KB)
- Complete the application below
- Provide resume, cover letter and 2 letters of recommendation
- Any other requirements listed on the program description
- Email all documents to: Debbie Biggs [email protected]
Internship Application (1260 KB)
If you have any questions, please call 501-324-9150.